Aviation Art Prints
Thank You/Note Cards
Custom Web Headers
Custom Business Enhancers
Helpful Aviation Links
Purchase Stock Items
It's aviation wear with an edge!
Our premium, heavy-weight aviation t-shirts are made of high-quality 100% pre-shrunk cotton. All shirts are available in adult M, L and XL. Choose from five different designs to fit your personality.
Please call our toll-free number for large order discounts (6 or more) or for distributor pricing if you are a reseller.
Item #TS01 - Blue and black print on a white shirt.
Caption: Flying. It's just like riding a bicycle.
Of course, I've never fallen 3,000 feet off a bicycle™
Item #TS02 - Navy and golden brown on a natural color shirt.
Caption: You can land any place...once.
Item #TS03 - Navy and terra cotta on a natural color shirt.
Caption: You may think I am a god, but really, I'm just a flight instructor.
Item #TS04 - Blue print on a natural color shirt. This is a Discovery Flight item.
Caption: Been There. Done That. ______________________________________________________
Item #TS05 - Blue print on a white shirt. This is a Discovery Flight item.
TOP 10 THINGS I DISCOVERED FROM MY FLIGHT TRAINING™
1. Don’t fly inverted without telling the instructor first.
2. Nothing clears a taxiway faster than landing on one of them.
3. No matter how hard you try, you can’t break the sound barrier in a piston aircraft.
4. Never go to a medical examiner that is also a proctologist.
5. The success of the flight is inversely related to the instructor’s use of profanity.
6. The reason the instructor looks half your age: he or she is.
7. The radios in the cockpit will not pick up Yankee games.
8. If you don’t understand MOAs, the nice men in the F-16s will show you.
9. “I’ve never seen it done that way before” is not always a compliment.
10. Even though it’s a pattern, you’re not allowed to zigzag.